Just wanted to add my 2c that this is problem started affecting me on
the evening of 9/04.  I have received 7 such errors - all limited to a
group of users located in Israel - occurring on various pages.

To Summarize:
  +1 on 'New error for me too'.
  It seems to be concentrated geographically.
  It occurs on various pages - and often while loading modules.

johnP