Hi!

I am planning to migrate an existing project to GAE. However, I have a
question and perhaps you could help me with it.

Some features of this project involving heavy data processing. It is
not unusual to have some processes lasting for more than 30 minutes.

I read all documentation I could, including the FAQ, but I still do
not know: is it possible to have cron jobs whose execution times
exceed 30 minutes?

Best regards,

Rodrigo