On Sep 12, 7:59 am, abhishek <abhishek.netj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi friends,
> I consider myself to be good in Perl, i know google app engine is not
> for Perl,i need to know which is the better option now for me to
> develop applications for google app - Java / Pyhton.
> I am thinking about java though.
> Also can you point me any tutorial for that apart from those already
> on google app site,also is there any framework etc for this
> development in java,
> thanks
> abhishek
all good, in sense equivalent, I tried whole bunch, perl, java and
ruby appear have more tools to same job ie more workarounds and can
implement in another and viceversa, ruby I tried too, very good but if
you want something the closest to natural semantics: yaml and achieve
the purpose via minimal files: python. for one small scaffolding test
with ruby there were many more things risking break than py
closest to os powerful will be shellscripts awk,sort you know.
NickR