Hi Locke,
If you want to write such a wrapper, you're quite welcome to - it's
certainly not a violation of the TOS or anything like that. We'd encourage
you to examine why you need to do this, though - do you really need to
return several thousand results in a single request? Will your users be able
to use an interface that includes thousands of items?

-Nick

--
Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine
Google Ireland Ltd. :: Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration Number: