one more doubt similar/related to previous one :

i want to fetch object(s) from datastore, cache it to Memcache and fetch it
from Memcache for further requests. and if any change happens to data i want
to update the object(s) to datastore straight away using cashed instance of
object instead of fetching it (again) form datastore and then updating it.
following is a code snippet:

Data data = cache.get("key");
data.setValue("new updated value");
pm.makePersistent(data);