Hi lhelper,
I'm glad to see it evidently scales past the 'trivial' size of test
datasets. I'd be keen to see it demonstrated on much larger (multi gigabyte)
corpuses, as well as benchmarks of how it performs with increasing corpus
size.

All in all, good work on an area that can use contributions like this!

-Nick Johnson