Hi mably,

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 3:41 PM, mably <fm2...@mably.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Do we have any chance to get an integrated backup/restore tool in
> Google App Engine any time soon ?

You can use the bulkloader's --dump and --restore functionality for this. It
will work fine in Java, as long as you set up a Python version containing
the remote_api handler.

-Nick Johnson

--
Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine
Google Ireland Ltd. :: Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration Number: