Hi Col,
Can you try loading from CSV (eg, remove your generate_records method) and
let us know if you see the same problem? Also, can you please include the
complete stacktrace?

-Nick Johnson

--
Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine
Google Ireland Ltd. :: Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration Number: