I wrote a script on a page to delete about 1500 entities by key. The
whole process took about 20 seconds over 3 or 4 web requests.

I was dinged about 25 minutes of CPU time, or about 75 times what it
actually took assuming I pegged an entire CPU during those 25
seconds.

My app is still under construction. I'd be hard pressed to believe my
datastore has been replicated to 75 systems around the world.... or is
the datastore a distributed megacluster with a 75x CPU charge no
matter what? Or is 100% CPU for one hour not really a "CPU hour"?

Need to know what is going on... I am all for paying for what I will
need but the accounting needs to be understandable.