In my billing history I have the following content:
Recipients Emailed:
$0.0001/Email   7,399.00        2,000.00        5,399.00        $0.00

The first thing that is strange about this is that I have never lifted
my billable quota for email above the free quota. The second thing
that is strange is that it says that it sent 7399 emails, when it
actually only sent 2000, the rest hit a quota-exceeded exception. The
third thing that is strange, is that the actual charged amount seems
to have taken these details into account, and is not charging me
anything...

jonathan