Hi there,

I am building a web service that uses urlfetch to "map" links into an
abstract and then stores the pieces in a table.  Subsequent requests
use the cached table values.

I have been recently stress testing the service with about 30 requests
per second.

The last test was yielding 25% errors and just about all of them are

"Request was aborted after waiting too long to attempt to service your
request. Most likely, this indicates that you have reached your
simultaneous active request limit. This is almost always due to
excessively high latency in your app. Please see
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/quotas.html for more details."

Is this because I am ramping up too fast in order to test the app?  I
am not sure what to do to make this functional.