Hi David,
Just to clarify, there are several definitions of 'profane':

1. Marked by contempt or irreverence for what is sacred.
2. Nonreligious in subject matter, form, or use; secular: *sacred and
profane music.*
3. Not admitted into a body of secret knowledge or ritual; uninitiated.
4. Vulgar; coarse.
(definitions courtesy of dictionary.com)

The Terms of Service are referring to the fourth (and most common)
definition of profane - swearing, in essence. Non-religious material is,
naturally, perfectly alright. :)

-Nick Johnson

--
Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine
Google Ireland Ltd. :: Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration Number: