If the application is using the standard Google Accounts mechanism for
this (sorry, I forget the exact term for it but AuthSub and OAuth are
the name of the technical protocols used) you should have a link at
https://www.google.com/accounts/ for managing this. Try
https://www.google.com/accounts/IssuedAuthSubTokens

--Matthew