Sorry for posting in this group, but it is my last resort.
We've been working very hard and tirelessly on an application in the
last months running on App Engine and using lots of Google stuff (App
Engine for Java including the new task queues, GData API, AuthSub,
Google Checkout API, Google docs templates for invoice generation
etc.)
I've created a listing for this app ~7 weeks ago on Google Solution
Marketplace with
productListingId=5578829+5319719112092419985
but did not get any response.
I've sent many reminder emails to the feedback email: no response.
I've posted to the Google Apps help forum: no response.

There is no dedicated group for Google Apps so I don't have a clue how
to proceed.
Can anybody of the Google folks in this forum help me out? It would be
great if you could forward this request to someone from the Apps team
in charge for the Solution Marketplace.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Daniel