hi,
I am trying to explore what is available on GAE. I know from the
official list at
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/tools/libraries.html
lists the following:

    *  Antlr 3
    * Django 0.96 and Django 1.0
    * PyCrypto
    * WebOb
    * YAML
    * zipimport

But I have read that there are also libraries like Clearsilver
template engine available in GAE (neo_cgi, neo_util, neo_cs). I was
wondering if someone had a list of all such third party libraries
available on GAE? Or if anyone knows of libraries installed besides
the list given above if you could post them here, that would be much
appreciated.

I just want to figure out what tools/libraries are already available
before I start to install additional libraries for my application.

thanks,
arun