Hi All,

I've been working on a GAE app for the last few months now and it's
finally ready to release into the wild to start getting some
feedback.

The basic premise: enter your financial information (income, expenses,
bills, etc) and this app will create a forecast of your financial
future for you (assuming your expenses and income remain the same).
It's an incredible tool to have when wanting to find out which
financial decision is the best one.

Please do try it out and let me know what you think.  There is still
some work to be done ... mostly with creating demos, writing "More
Info" pages etc.

I'll be adding it to the App Gallery within the next few days.

Enjoy!
Stephen