Hi Steve

Yes, I sign in my app frontend page with administrator email. My app is
python env.

Could GAE show this headers in normal user ? So my JS can show the system
status and decide to upload data or not.

It'll would wonderful if gae can show how many quota left for my app in http
header.

Best Regards
Tom Wu