Thanks for that; I'll take a look. I'm interested that you write about
uploading data directly from a SQL source, too -- can't wait for
that!

I'm a little surprised that data loading is so minimally implemented
on GAE to date -- it seems pretty crucial to most applications.

Maybe it's just a feature in development?

g.