I've reset your index count and moved the stuck indexes into the error
state. I think the issue may have been related to the fact that this
app had 100 indexes, which is the upper limit. Would it be possible to
use fewer indexes? If not, we can discuss the possibility of allowing
this app to have more.

Thank you,

Jeff