Hi Prashant,

The storage space numbers reported on the dashboard are recalculated at
least once a day, so you should see the deleted space freed up within 24
hours. For some operations, notably some forms of deletion, we do not
currently adjust the stoage estimates in real time, but we periodically
perform exact calculations (just to resolve a possible concern: you are not
billed based on the estimates).

Happy coding,

Jeff