On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 12:43 AM, Tonny <mezz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you or the reply. This is great news - if I understood it
> correctly it means moving model classes to new modules is possible
> (redesign/cleanups).
>
> What i don't understand is how GAE searches for the actual class,
> given that it only has an unqualified name. Does it iterate all
> modules in the app or something else?

I doubt it searches for anything.  Most likely it has a meta-class or
something in the base class that inits everything registers the based
class (view __class__.__name__ or whatever it was) at initial start-up
runtime.

Remember, Python has almost LISP-like power, it can do a lot of things
at initial run-time.  :)