Hi fabrizio,

>From your description (running once ever 10 minutes) it sounds like
scheduled tasks would be the simplest solution. Another slightly crazy idea
that might work is to have the task return a non 200 code. When a task fails
it is not removed from the queue, but there may be execution scheduling
backoff behavior with this approach which would be undesirable.

Happy coding,

Jeff