Hi all,

In last few I've seen an important increment of this error:

DownloadError: ApplicationError: 5
File "/base/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/urlfetch.py",
line 241, in fetch
   return rpc.get_result()
 File "/base/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/apiproxy_stub_map.py",
line 478, in get_result
   return self.__get_result_hook(self)
 File "/base/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/urlfetch.py",
line 331, in _get_fetch_result
   raise DownloadError(str(err))
DownloadError: ApplicationError: 5

That happens when I make post requests, is there any problem with the
urlfetch api, please I need to know this

Thanks in advance

--
Jairo Vasquez Moreno
Mentez Developer