Here's the article:

http://code.google.com/appengine/articles/deferred.html

<http://code.google.com/appengine/articles/deferred.html>I mean.. this is a
subtle distinction.. you want a built in API that says.. "Send these
parameters to this URL later on"

I'm not sure how writing a redirector Task that accepted a "remoteURL"
parameter along with the others is exceptionally inefficient.. it's not like
the call to the Task goes out across the internet first.. it originates
somewhere within the bowels of GAE.

But, Deferred should do what you want.. I believe.