I most certainly can :D

http://python.pastebin.com/m35cb3e63

The is the helloworld.py from the Getting Started Guide
It is modified according to the guide in the link. I have also
factored in the suggestions in the comments below.
I really cant figure out why it wont work.
Prior to this I have tried doing it with django, app-engine-patch and
pyfacebook. The best I got was the auth-token-loop, but that was in an
iframe so I decided to try with FBML and webapp instead.

But if you have something running it must be possible. Let me know if
you need anything else.