Oups sorry :s
Thank you Jeff for taking my request into consideration,

Looks like i forgot to create the issue, thanks victor !

Well, i have a MultiUserChat client running on android and got a
chatbot on appengine,
Now i'm trying to make this bot talk to everyone within a room.

Hope Google will release MultiUserChat support for GAE soon :)