I'm so disapointed with Google at the moment. I'm about to deploy a
short url service to Google App Engine and find out that naked domains
are not supported.

I really really want to know the reason that this decision was made,
is Google listening in this discussion group? Please tell us why it's
not supported.

Also I would like to know more about the 4 IP addresses that existing
short url services (ur.ly, urlborg.com) use, the IP adresses that are
used are;

216.239.32.21
216.239.34.21
216.239.36.21
216.239.38.21

I've just setup these IP Adresses, but get a "The requested URL / was
not found on this server" error