Hi,

I am new to GAE. I have created a project and would like to know how
to debug my application. What I am trying to achieve is that when I
launch my application, I want to see the control where it is. I want
to verify if my application is talking to my services that I am
calling. When I tried to debug with eclipse, I dont hit the break
point on my java service. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,