On Nov 19, 9:57 pm, Julian Namaro <namarojul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The datastore is 100% reliable even if the datastore Java/Python APIs
> might not be.
>
> What framework and libraries do you use? Is this live on appspot.com
> or the local dev server? It looks like there is an unauthorized write
> somewhere.
>
> If you can reproduce the problem consistently, try to locate it by
> gradually shutting down parts of your code.

this is live on appspot.com, using Python API. I cannot reproduce the
problem. I just notice occasional data corruption - it was rare like
1-2 records out of thousands in a month, but two day ago I got a whole
bunch, as described in the original post. Can it be that occasionally
__key__ gets translated erroneously to point to a different record,
and then somehow the link becomes persistent in the textproperty
field?