Hello,

I started an open source GAE project called votay.  The idea is to
make Votay the "Wordpress of GAE."  There are 1000's of bloggers
paying for PHP/mysql hosting and using wordpress that would come over
to GAE if Wordpress would run here.  They would gain:

1) free hosting
2) ability to scale if their blog traffic ever spikes

You can see an example blog at

http://www.votay.com/

It's far from ready to compete with Wordpress yet.  I still have lots
of work to do on the admin interface.  But all the images and content
are being stored in a DataStore, not coming from a static folder.  I
tried to find other open source GAE blogging projects and only saw
these 7:

http://github.com/jie/jieblog
http://code.google.com/p/smalog/
http://code.google.com/p/niubi/
http://code.google.com/p/ytblog/
http://code.google.com/p/cpedialog/
http://github.com/anotherjesse/fobliki
http://bloog.billkatz.com/

Does anyone know of others I missed?  If there already is a Wordpress
like blogging system for GAE that I just don't know about, please let
me know!  Thanks.