I agree with mscwd01, all we really need is a section for a logo/small
text description. The GAE app name/desc is already be placed on the
login page, couldn't you just add to this a small (scrubbed) html
template? I suppose you would need to host any images somewhere on
google.com but I can't imagine a small logo upload would be a major
problem

cheers
brian