If you're requesting logs, you can use this flag:

  -n NUM_DAYS, --num_days=NUM_DAYS
                        Number of days worth of log data to get. The cut-off
                        point is midnight UTC. Use 0 to get all available
                        logs. Default is 1, unless --append is also given;
                        then the default is 0.

Type appcfg.py help request_logs for all the details.

Otherwise, there's no functionality for incremental data from the datastore.
The reason for this is that persisted entities are not immutable; we'd have
to keep track of everything that has changed. One way you can implement this
is to persist the entity twice in a different EntityType, then export and
clear.

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 2:00 AM, hyun <hyun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wonder if it is possible to download the added data (incremental
> download) using
>
>  appcfg.py download_data ...
>
> The time log data of my service is very big now.  So whenever I have
> to download the time log, it takes long because it downloads the full
> data every time.  So I'd like to download just the data newly added.
>
> Thanks,

Ikai Lan