On Nov 24, 4:52 pm, Pierre Lavignotte <pierre.lavigno...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> No one to help me with my model ?
>
> :'(
Always Craig Larman is good ref, creator model and factory design
patterns to R&D. My quick advice is avoid finegraining what I briefly
noticed and make more specific models since models mentioned look
slightly against DRY principle and awaited already defined elsewhere.
Like redefining classes "Point" or "Rectangle" which surely have API,
for rationale farther avoid nameconflicts too and choose names spec to
your app and keep telling how it advances. Guestbook example is very
good learning ground and all always most welcome checkin my project
montao.googlecode.com viewable from Fridge.Koolbusiness.com with
thanks to all engineering for all superiority /Niklas