Okay, I was almost 100% sure we had the right to have 10 apps only, yes,
although we can kindly ask for more, but also 100% certain that we could
have up to 100 versions of one single app.
But it does seem we only have 10 maximum.
I deleted some older ones, which is okay, but well, I feel corrected now.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 06:09, Prashant <antsh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> yes, 10 is the limit but practically you can keep only 9 versions. If you
> have 10 versions and you want to overwrite one, it won't allow you, saying
> you already have reached the limit of 10, so you have to delete one version
> :|
>
>  --

Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager