Hey everyBody, i try to persist my video < 1MB with @Lob , this
doesn't persist my field in my Class VideoSequence

otherwise all other fiels are saved in database, the code is:

@Entity
public class VideoSequence implements Serializable {

        @Id
        @GeneratedValue(strategy = GenerationType.IDENTITY)
        Key id;
        @Version
        long version;

        int sequenceNumber;
        @Lob
        byte[] videoBlock;

        public int getSequenceNumber() {
                return sequenceNumber;
        }

        public void setSequenceNumber(int sequenceNumber) {
                this.sequenceNumber = sequenceNumber;
        }

        public Key getId() {
                return id;
        }

        public static VideoSequence newVideoSequence() {
                VideoSequence videoSequence = new VideoSequence();
                return videoSequence;
        }

        public byte[] getVideoBlock() {
                return videoBlock;
        }

        public void setVideoBlock(byte[] videoBlock) {
                this.videoBlock = videoBlock;
        }

any ideas

Thanks in advance