I try to store 100 users object per request. memcache.set_multi seems
working (return an empty array which means all data stored
successfully), but get_multi returns only 9-15 of them. It worked
yesterday morning, then stopped working afternoon. it seems that I
can't store new user data into memcache, but still can get old cached
data with get_multi.

The test code you gave me works fine. And my code works fine too on
another GAE instance. Hmm.... Does call memcache.flush_all() will
solve the issue?