Hi,

I have an billing enabled application that hits the index creation
quota (which I think is about 100 from the threads I read). I
understand exceeding 100 composite indexes maybe a sign of bad schema
design. The main reason for high number of composite indexes is, for
some 'model' in the application, they contains about let say 7 fields
(which is not a high number), and these 7 fields can freely form
different filters with every combinations to answer users queries.

Please increase the index creation quota, or it is ok if we can pay as
a billable option for the overuse of indexes (i can't find any option
for this in the billing setting). Or please advise if there are any
alternative ways to implement filtering based on combinations of
fields without building the required composite indexes.

Our app id is 'dvmmyws'

Thanks in advanced and we are really urgently need such relaxation or
billable option

Regards,
Eric Ng