The number of kinds won't count against your index quota. Here's a good
article describing how the datastore works underneath the hood:

http://code.google.com/appengine/articles/storage_breakdown.html

A single index exists for Entities by Kind. What you'll need to watch out
for are the indexes you use on properties.

Where I'm seeing red flags is the sheer number of types of entities you are
storing. There's a danger here of overengineering and creating a new class
simply to store additional information about very similar objects, and you
may want to look into storing this additional metadata as a field instead.
Having 100+ entities is going to be very unmanageable and could be extremely
difficult to maintain.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 7:29 AM, alf <alberto....@gmail.com> wrote:

> How many indexes can I create in a application?
>
> I hope create more than 100 kinds and probably more than one index per
> king  there are any limit?
>
> thanks

Ikai Lan