Hi Eric. Yes, the reason why you see 3 instead of 4 was because we re-put
one of the incorrect entities. If you re-put the other (either
programatically or via the Admin Console), you should see it appear when you
execute the query. We're still working on determining why they weren't
returned with the original index.

It's possible that several of your other entities are affected, and we'll
try to clear that up for you soon. If you can't wait, you can always write a
remote_api script that queries for all entities and writes each in an
individual transaction yourself or continue filtering in memory until we
repair the index on our end.

Thanks,
- Jason