I have tried mapping to both domains (www. & m.) on my local dev
server but unable to do so. Did you use a local dev server when doing
this app? Do you have to edit the SDK files to do this? Do you just
use "www.localhost:8080" and "m.localhost:8080" ?

This below link helped me out with mapping my domains on appengine but
I haven't been able to test the domains locally yet because I don't
know what to use as the domain placeholder while mapping the domains
through the local appserver.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/838078/working-with-subdomain-in-google-app-engine

applications = {
  'www.localhost:8080': webapp.WSGIApplication([
    ('/', IndexHandler)]),
  'm.localhost:8080': webapp.WSGIApplication([
    ('/', IndexHandler)]),
}

def main():
  run_wsgi_app(applications[os.environ['HTTP_HOST']])

if __name__ == '__main__':
  main()