Without retrieving the file, you may be able to use the filename or
other data on the site to guess the artist/title and from this, query
something like musicbrainz.  If you can actually retrieve the file,
you may be able to either get the mbid or more reliable artist album
track data to use in the query.  But no mb entry and its down to
guesswork.