I am sorry that my telephone number(+8615992688659) has a wrong
use,"The phone number has been sent too many messages or has already
been used to confirm an account."  but the fact is I have not verify
my account by SMS successful. because when I have received the SMS,I
have been waiting more than 2 hours and I have closed the web page.
I just want to know  whether Google can tell me how to solve the
problem about this telephone number,and I can verify my account by
this number.  I also don't want to use my brother's number to lie to
you.  So,please help me and I am waiting for your answer. It's my mail
in below:

gmail: chenying5...@gmail.com