Hello, App Engine developers!

Two quick poll-style questions for you (interested in replies from
both Java and Python developers):

1) IDEs / editors: Are you Java guys using Eclipse or IDEA or
something else? Are you Python guys using PyDev, another IDE, Vim/
Emacs or a regular text editor?

2) If you could pick a single tool to be developed to help you write
App Engine apps, what would it be?

Your answers would provide a very interesting insight into our
community, and would also greatly help us at OnPositive to build more
App Engine tools as well as extend our AppWrench with more interesting
features.

If enough people reply, we'll sum up and post the results here after a
while.

Andrey.