Analytics and reporting are time-consuming. You have to write custom
software for practically every question you have about the data. If
you modify your question, you must start over (at least the processing
job, and probably the code too, which must be debugged, again.)

Analytics is not mission-critical, so I suggest an offline log-
processing technique. Regularly fetch (with --append) both your
access.log (no --severity flag in request_logs) and your debugging log
(--severity=0 or maybe 1). Then use traditional tools or write your
own for doing the analysis.

You can either infer the information from the access log (e.g. an HTTP
PUT to a path that includes the user ID), or else you can add a log
message to your code:

  if user.is_administrator() and action in ('update', 'create',
'delete'):
    logging.info('TRACE: Admin %r performed %s', user, action)

That will be very easy to spot in your debug log you downloaded.