Hi,

I am running an Eclipse EE 3.5 on Windows Vista (Build id:
20090920-1017) and I have successfully used the GAE plugin 1.2.6 and
GWT plugin 1.7.1. My application is running on GAE.

Yesterday I updated to GAE 1.3.0 and GWT 2.0.0 via "Help->Install new
software". After the update my project showed errors on all Google
related classes ("import cannot be resolved"). The links to the google
libs are shown as "com.google.appengine.eclipse.core.GAE_CONTAINER"
and "com.google.gwt.eclipse.core.GWT_CONTAINER". Furthermore, the
Google menu in the preferences dialog is gone and in the "New
project..." dialog there is no option to create a new web application
project, the complete Google category is missing. But: if I go to Help-
>About Eclipse->Installation details->Installed software, all three
plugins are listed correctly with the newest version (GAE plugin is
dated 20091214, GWT and Google plugins are dated 20091206).

I have already tried to uninstall the Google plugin, the GAE plugin
and the GWT plugin and to reinstall them - no success. I have
uninstalled them again, deleted all Google related entries in C:\Users
\Delo\.eclipse\org.eclipse.platform_3.5.0_1709980481\features and C:
\Users\Delo\.eclipse/org.eclipse.platform_3.5.0_1709980481\plugins,
deleted the configuration directory, started Eclipse with the "-clean"
option and installed again, but no success. Still the same: plugins
are shown as correctly installed but no Google options anywhere.

Does anybody have similar problems or can anybody give me a hint what
I could try next?

Thanks in advance,
Delo