It works.. but it's of no use to me.. I need to use a variable which
can have 0 as a value and while debugging I need to be sure whether
the value of this variable is coming correctly or not..
It works with "print" but not working with "write"..
print the "0" isn't my objective.. but I'm just confused why I can't
print 0...)
Any other integer is being printed.. then why this issue with 0?

thanks for your reply..