Hello!

I managed to add needed domain mapping in the settings of Google App
Engine applications from the Google App panel.
It turned out simply to add domain name, and no more actions.

I think, the possibility to add domain name mapping added in my Google
App account after Google verified my domain.

Thank you very much (skylecm, Jason) for help!!