On Dec 23, 8:30 am, Krystox <krys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We have a service to let user to send greeting cards to their friends.
> Soon we realize people might mark those emails as spam. As a result,
> the account used to do mail.send() is easily suspended for abuse.
>
> My question is GAE mail quota allows sending thousands of emails per
> day, even the free quota is 2000. How it is possible to not being
> marked as abuse?
>
> Again, we have no intention to spam. Just want to know what is the
> correct way to use this email service. Thank you!
Largest companies want to know this "how to spam well?"
Scam or skimming are the real problems. Paul Graham
http://www.paulgraham.com/spam.html
canned a classic essay a while ago and to check smtp throughput as
well with related tools spamassassin can ensure that your smtp really
passed it.
Thing is liking or disliking not really is a reason. I usually think
it's negotiating with a dictator and avoid set ultimata. And use
http://spamassassin.apache.org/ to ensure smtp really passes it.
It's boils down more to negociation than RFC format. // Nick
Rosencrantz