Thank you.
If Xmas eve is not a reason then I guess it is handled automatically
but not sure if it a problem.
My original limit was $2 dollars and then I set $50 dollars limit.
There was no reaction and I thought google thinks $50 is too expensive
and there is no spare servers to satisfy such budget and I set $20
dollars.
Next day it was adjusted to $50 and I thought then it would be
adjusted to $20.
$50 is OK and I do not have plans to decrease limit right now.
But it looks like it was handled manually because if it was handled by
machine then my budget was set to last sum I requested.