I would do a bunch of random stuff and then it would work, then it
would stop working the next day. I have the loader in the same folder
as helloworld.py, and PYTHONPATH is set to that same folder. Can
someone give me a rundown as to what I really am supposed to do? Where
is the loader supposed to be? And what's PYTHONPATH supposed to be?
This is really frustrating.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "F:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\appcfg.py", line 67,
in <module

    run_file(__file__, globals())
  File "F:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\appcfg.py", line 63,
in run_fil
    execfile(script_path, globals_)
  File "F:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\tools
\appcfg.p
y", line 2548, in <module>
    main(sys.argv)
  File "F:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\tools
\appcfg.p
y", line 2539, in main
    result = AppCfgApp(argv).Run()
  File "F:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\tools
\appcfg.p
y", line 1640, in Run
    self.action(self)
  File "F:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\tools
\appcfg.p
y", line 2427, in __call__
    return method()
  File "F:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\tools
\appcfg.p
y", line 2313, in PerformUpload
    run_fn(args)
  File "F:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\tools
\appcfg.p
y", line 2215, in RunBulkloader
    sys.exit(bulkloader.Run(arg_dict))
  File "F:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\tools
\bulkload
er.py", line 3940, in Run
    return _PerformBulkload(arg_dict)
  File "F:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\tools
\bulkload
er.py", line 3763, in _PerformBulkload
    LoadConfig(config_file)
  File "F:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\tools
\bulkload
er.py", line 3517, in LoadConfig
    ('', 'r', imp.PY_SOURCE))
  File "restaurant_loader.py", line 4, in <module>
    import helloworld
ImportError: No module named helloworld